We went for our Chinese physical this morning. Getting the urine sample was my first experience with a squat toilet, that was an unpleasant time but then my sunglasses fell off of me and into the toilet. Oh my!!!! Thank heaven for bleach. The toilet by the way was not clean and we were some of the first of the morning,. I can't image what it will be like at the end of the day. A wonderful volunteer student was our escort, he was really a nice young man. Actually the process was very efficient at the doctor; you register when you get there, verify your identification, pay and then go to the room that is empty get that test, then decide which is the next room you will visit. Six tests altogether took about 20 minutes the entire process about 30.
Getting there was amazing. They sent a driver from the school and it was one wild ride. Drivers here drive on whatever side of the road looks like it might get them where they want to go.
Our day today will be spent in preparation for next weeks classes. Hope all is well on your side of the world.
1 comment:
If only I'd known, I'm a whiz at squatty potties. And I'm sure they don't clean the restrooms. They never did in BG.
Post a Comment