Since it has been awhile since I added photos to this blog there are new things to learn. Last year you had to load them backwards to have them in order,but it appears that things shave changed so you will get the run backwards.(It was still great!) I should say right up front that I had a goal to run a 5K but I needed to run one where I was surrounded by people who are supportive and love me. A big thank you to Nelson, my children, grandchildren, my good friends the Davidson's, Webster's, Corbridge's, and Eastly's. What a great group to run with.
The group picture was the prize for participating, plus David and Sherrie provided bottled water, this was a class run.
Here are Erin and Sherrie coming in the home stretch.
Kirsten walked while I ran she improved my time by 8 minutes. Hmmmm!!
Grandpa set up the course and picked up the water crew who were at the half way point,and anyone else who wasn't quite ready to finish a 5K.
David came in first at 25 minutes.
Erin and Sherrie helping a couple of little ones.
We had some bikers, Isaac didn't want to be cold.
Uncle David rode the the three 2/3 year old on the course.
Our water crew were fabulous they refreshed us and cheered us on.
Diana was in charge of the water crew, she did a great job.
Nora waved the green flag to let the participants know they had reached the halfway mark.
Our friend Hannah came even though she needed to be at girls camp by nine that morning.
David, and Nathan already past the halfway point, Mel's on her way.
Aunt Mel, and our friend Anders.
Marian, Maren and Ashley.
Jeanne and Kirsten.
The start!
No comments:
Post a Comment