Joan, my friend since birth.
Julie, Auntie E. (Elizabeth), Antonia. I’ve always contended that the Lord truly blessed my brothers with perfect wives. I have loved watching them make my brothers completely happy.
Julie saw in beyond the plaids and stripes mix and could see a soul that matched. What Cameron wore didn’t matter it was who he was.
Aunty E. felt like a sister before she and Ernest were even engaged.
Antonia has a deep heart and a zest for living and more courage than almost anyone I know.
Sylvia is gracious in all circumstances and has truly a giving heart. Watch out when she and Lilian get together, their laughter is contagious
Lilian’s home and heart are open to all..
Camille, I have never heard a negative word from her, what an example of loving kindness.
Thank you.
2 comments:
I must also mention that Aunt Julie also endured Jaws with Uncle Cameron and being fully embarssed when he was screaming at the screen in the theater....SWIM! SWIM!! Haha....we always laugh at that everytime we watch Jaws.
I have to agree that sisters (and female cousins) really are the best!
Post a Comment