Diana is getting new P* I *N *K glasses and is feeling a little trepidation. So I thought I would let her know she is in good company.

Here's grandpa in first grade wearing glasses.

Wow!!!! President Hinckley wore glasses. You don't get much cooler than him.

Harry Potter wears glasses.

Even the Queen of Englan wears them with her crown.

Hey is that Zoe?

These people look pretty happy.

Meow!!!!
Love you Diana. Glasses will make you a happier girl because you will able to see so much better and that will make all the difference in the world. And besides that you look FABULOUS in pink.
2 comments:
Thanks Grandma for the fun pictures.
love, Diana
Yep, some pretty cool people wear glasses. (You didn't put a picture of you on there!) I wore them for 23 years, until I got tired of them and got Lasik. :) (Mostly that was because I was tired of CJ throwing them, bending them, and otherwise trying to break them.)
Post a Comment