Monday, December 14, 2009

The button has been pushed

Ernie's mission papers went in today. President Hiatt called tonight to say it was a done deal. He also said the calls have been coming very quickly, we may even see it before Christmas. So where will Ernie go? Your guess please.

9 comments:

marie said...

Congratulations to Ernie. I am rooting for the Philly PA mission!!

Ryan and Renee said...

Ventura California, or some other California mission. There are 22 to choose from.

Matt and Dianna said...

I think that Ernie will be going foreign, my guess.... Spain!

marian said...

New Jersey all the WAY!

The Smyth Family said...

You know... my cousin just got called to the greatest mission in the world, NYNYN (crazy huh!?!?). My prediction is.... London.

The Atomic Mom said...

This is great news....lets see...

340 missions in the world, I have never been right on a guess, so I'm not even going to try. :)

marian said...

Ryan says Kansas

Jessica said...

Rochester, NY

Stephen said...

rosie likes ny and nj choices.... if outside the u.s. i say Guatemala.
stephen says mexico!