Saturday, May 16, 2009

TO LURE MOM HOME




Yes, this is where we live. Jeanne has been gone for a week now (or has it been six months?) anyway, just in case she's thinking that Mesa is where she needs to stay for another six months, here are some luring photos of the our home. The chickens miss her and yes...so do I. Home just isn't home without Mom here - besides that, it was 65 degrees here today and about 150 in Mesa. See you in a week. love, Dad

6 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

I want to live there!

erika said...

I think it is high time I come to Sandpoint for a visit. Absolutely gorgeous! Great pictures Uncle Nelson!

marian said...

It's not nice to make me drool on my computer Dadums

Mommy said...

Yep, I love Sandpoint in the summer. It's nice, not too hot. I could never live in AZ because I would die of heat stroke (sorry Marian). Your place looks great!

Katie said...

Wow it is beautiful there!

The Smyth Family said...

WOW -- I'm packing my bags right now and moving up there with you guys! It is beautiful!!! ;)