Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Great Wall

Here are a couple of fun images of our recent trip to the Great Wall. We traveled two hours from here through the country side to a very remote section of "The Wall". There was NOT a soul there and we had the whole wall to ourselves. It was a gorgeous day and the wall was really impressive. WOW what a construction project - 3000 miles of wall...and in the end it didn't keep out the enemy after all. I'm sure there were a ton of Change Orders. Anyway, it was a wonderful outing with Michael and Mel. It's great to have them here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is great to see how well you are doing and how much fun it was to have Mel and Michael there with you. You sound great and look great. I am impressed that you could order water in Chinese!! That is no small feat. We loved the Chinese people when we were in Taiwan, especially how charming and sweet the girls were. We are excited to hear more of your experiences. Love, Joe and Lilian

The Atomic Mom said...

James was on my lap as I was reading this and he asked, "What's that?" I explained that was China. He said, "Cha-cha-cha-China!" So there you go...hope you're having a cha-cha-cha new year.