Friday, May 13, 2011

If You Give a Moose a Muffin

If you totally empty the mud room then you'll want to clean everything from top to bottom.  It you clean everything from top to bottom you will notice that some of the surfaces need to be refinished.  After you refinish the vertical surfaces you notice the floor looks very dull so you need to reseal it.  After you reseal the floor, you are tired and still have a family room full of mudroom STUFF.  I have wonderful pictures to go with this story but can't figure out how to find them on the computer.

4 comments:

erika said...

This might be one of my favorite entries ever! I love this!

marian said...

We will be there soon to mess it all up again! heeheehee

J and A said...

Love your very true description of the processes at work in life . . . Josh says I should also tell you that I speak somewhat regularly of your mud room and have a dream/vision for one for us someday that looks hauntingly similar! -Anna

The Atomic Mom said...

This is why I am afraid to paint the kitchen where the wall has been damaged by the kitchen chairs. One thing leads to another!